If you are you looking for a full time Class Teacher role in Slough (Berkshire) then Veritas Education would like to speak with you!
Exciting opportunities have become available at a rated 'Good on all levels' 4-form entry primary school to begin September 2019 until at least July 2020. Although, the ideal candidate will be available for a temporary to permanent position.
Due to progression and international relocation of teachers, this friendly primary school are ideally looking for Primary School Class Teachers from September as follows:
- Reception Class Teacher (EYFS)
- Key Stage 1 Class Teacher
- Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
The class has 28 children and a Teaching Assistant present. The children are keen to learn and are well behaved. This school is close to the local tube station and has parking facilities and state of the art equipment.
If you want to work at a primary school with a friendly supportive staff team and a positive ethos then look no further.
Veritas Education are able to also offer you:
- Professional Development
- Teacher social events
- Inner London pay scale
- Refunded DBS once worked a set period
- Personal dedicated consultant
The successful candidate will need the following:
- The right to work in the UK
- An enhanced DBS and background checks are required
(Refunded DBS once worked a set period)
- Overseas police check if applicable
- Experience or relevantly degree educated
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please send your application and if successful we will contact you with full information about the role and the school.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
- early years
- Key stage 2
- Key stage 1
- early years foundation stages
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'