Are you a qualified or experienced teacher based in the Milton Keynes area looking to work with some great schools on a supply basis?
Then your search is over, we have what you are looking for!
I am currently working with lots of Primary schools in the MK area that require a Teacher on a day to day supply basis. As a day-to-day supply teacher, duties you will be responsible for include the handing out of pre-set work and ensuring that this is completed by the end of the lesson.
- Relevant teaching qualification, NQT's welcome
- Teaching experience
- DBS (we can apply for one on your behalf)
Why work for CER?
- Excellent rates of pay + benefits
- The opportunity to work as little or as much as you like
- It's an excellent way to get known by schools and build relationships which could open your opportunities with schools
- A dedicated consultant who work with you and provide as much support as you need
- Opportunity to complete courses and gain recognised certificates
It is the policy of the company that no person acting on our behalf shall discriminate in any situation against another individual or group, directly or indirectly, because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, belief, sex and sexual orientation. Each individual is assessed on merit alone. All posts are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. CER is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'