REESON Education is currently working with an outstanding school in West London. The primary school prides itself on investing in high quality resources and fantastic teachers. They have a creative curriculum in place which fosters a love for learning in all pupils through investigation, enquiry and school trips.They are looking for a Class Teacher who has:
- The ability to think outside the box
- Good/outstanding teaching strategies
- High expectations of the children
- A creative approach to teaching
- The ability to create a stunning learning environment
- Experience of teaching KS1 or 2
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- An exciting curriculum
- Supportive friendly staff
- Positive team working approach
- Strong vision and school values
- Fantastic pupils who love to learn
To obtain further information about this Class Teacher role, please get in touch with Nurani at REESON Education.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists we have built our business and reputation on our core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'