Are you a Primary Teacher located in Borehamwood?
Do you have strong classroom management?
Are you looking for a full time role?
A 300 pupil primary school in Borehamwood are looking for a Class Teacher to join their team for the term with a view of becoming a permanent member of staff. You will teach a Year 3 class and will undertake the full teaching role including marking and planning. You will need to have strong classroom management. Experience with SEN is desirable but not essential.
The ideal teacher:
- Will have a strong track record of successful teaching experience and a detailed understanding of the Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2 curriculum or wants to start their career in an innovative, supportive environment
- Will have high expectations of pupils' learning and a commitment to raising achievement for children of all abilities
- Can smile when things can be tough
- Located in or near to Abbots Langley
The school can offer you:
- The guidance and support from an experienced Principal, Phase Leaders and Year Leaders, alongside the Trust and belief in you
- Early leadership opportunities for the right candidate
- An investment in your CPD and opportunities across an Academy Trust
- For the right candidate, the financial benefits of being part of an academy
At this Academy, they aim to provide an exciting, broad and engaging curriculum, which encourages our children to become confident and resilient life-long learners.
It is the policy of the company that no person acting on our behalf shall discriminate in any situation against another individual or group, directly or indirectly, because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, belief, sex and sexual orientation. Each individual is assessed on merit alone. All posts are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. CER is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'