Job Title: Year 4 Class Teacher
Start date: October 2018
Location: Central Cambridge
Salary: £23 -£40k National Teacher Pay Scale
Bond Education is looking to appoint a skilled KS2 teacher for one of our Cambridge clients. The position is set to start from October 2018 and is to cover maternity leave.
The school is an extremely welcoming environment and offers an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic classroom practitioner, looking to take on their next teaching role.
We are looking to appoint a dedicated and inspirational teacher to join our team. The role will provide the successful candidate with an excellent opportunity to teach in Key Stage 2 and join the highly motivated and dedicated staff at the school.
The successful candidate:
- Be an inspirational teacher who demonstrates excellent classroom practice
- With a passion and determination to get the best out of the pupils in their care
- Have high expectations for behaviour and attainment
- Be able to bring vision and creativity to areas of the curriculum
- Have the ability to develop and sustain excellent relationships with pupils, staff, parents etc.
- Have high quality organisation and communication skills
- Be committed to our inclusive, caring environment and the provision of an extended curriculum
- Have a friendly, positive outlook with a sense of humour
This position is open to qualified teachers who have experience of teaching in Key Stage 2.
The School can offer
- A welcoming friendly staff team with a supportive senior leadership team
- Children who enjoy learning with a positive
- A progressive approach, and a continued drive for school improvement
Applications are welcomed from teachers at all stages of their career who are keen to take their next step in teaching. We look forward to your application and sharing your enthusiasm and passion for teaching and learning. The position may suit those based in Cambridge and the surrounding areas. The school has good public transport links.
Bond Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all qualified teachers.
We ask that all applicants hold Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent for teaching in UK schools. Applicants must hold a current DBS or be willing to undergo a new check.
To apply now please email your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"