Engage Education are fortunate to be working with an Ofsted rated 'OUTSTANDING' school, in the London Borough of Redbridge, who are looking to recruit a member of staff for the summer term to cover your choice of class. The school can be flexible with year groups to tailor to the candidates' strengths.
More info on the school:
- Judged OUTSTANDING by Ofsted in 2017.
- Excellent leadership and support
- A diverse range of students in a multicultural area.
- Fantastic student behaviour.
What can Engage Education offer you?
- FREE CPD support from our in-house ex-Senior Leaders
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support from 1 consultant
- Free to attend social events
- Resources from our online portal
The ideal candidate should have
- Experience taking on the full classroom responsibility
- A passion to work with young people.
- Ability to take on and implement feedback
If this sounds like a school you would like to work for, please get in touch immediately by responding to this advert today.
Interviews are scheduled to happen later this week/ Early next.
I look forward to receiving your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job