GSL Education are seeking an innovative and qualified Primary School teacher to teach KS 1 & 2 children at a thriving school located in Tower Hamlets. The school is looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic teaching professional with excellent subject knowledge and a sound understanding of both key stages.
Our client is a lovely school which embrace learning together for life. The school staff are a team, working well together and being supportive of each other. They encourage all their children to take responsibility for their learning to help develop them for the future. The curriculum at the school has been developed to allow teachers to be creative and make the learning journey stimulating and exciting for their pupils
The school has an Ofsted rating (Good). The school would like to appoint a Class Teacher who have confidence in planning and preparing age appropriate lessons to both KS1 & 2 pupils.
Applicants who wish to apply must have QTS, UK experience, and a strong National Curriculum experience in KS 1 & 2.
Candidates should be passionate & committed individuals who are applying for the teacher post.
The successful candidate will:
- QTS or a UK recognized teaching qualification at a primary level
- Able to inspire and engage with children or young adults with Special Education and challenging behaviour.
- Assessing individual learning needs and developing individual education plans.
- To be able to differentiate work to students depending on their needs and abilities.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with other staff members.
- The ability to use initiative and works well under pressure.
- Have recent experience teaching SEN students
About the school and contract:
- A creative, dynamic curriculum which takes account of the interest and needs of our diverse community.
- Interviewing ASAP.
- Great behaviour in the class.
- Supportive and friendly staff to work alongside.
Primary Teacher Specification
- Have a DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to process one
- Provide two professional child related references good - outstanding
- Teaching qualifications - PGCE, Diploma in teaching, Bachelors of Education, QTS.
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be committed to best practice
What we can offer:
- Excellent pay rates to match your scale & current market rate
- A dedicated consultant to offer you full ongoing support in your new role
- Regular job reviews to ensure you are completely happy with your new role, team & environment
- On-going career support & advice
- Continual knowledge on the ever-changing education sector
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be subject to strict recruitment and vetting processes and required to have an enhanced DBS check (unless you already have a valid DBS registered on the update service).
Should you be looking for a Primary School Teaching position role for 2019 academic year, then please contact our Primary Education Consultant, Hinal Patel, as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'