- Class Teacher - NQT
- Waltham Forest
- Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school
- September 2018 start date
- Full time-Perm role
An exciting opportunity has arisen in an 'Outstanding' rated Primary School in Waltham Forest, who are looking to appoint an ambitious NQT join their team on a permanent basis from September 2018.
About the School:
This primary school is successful, thriving and a very welcoming multi-cultural school. It is located in East London, in the Borough of Waltham Forest, serving a diverse community. The school has a fantastic track record of training and career progression opportunities for NQTs. The school is a 3-form entry school and has been graded 'outstanding' by Ofsted.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Dedication, professionalism and a willingness to learn
- Consistent good - outstanding grades
- Ambition to develop oneself
The school can offer you:
- A supportive working environment in a happy and friendly environment.
- Support from an enthusiastic and dedicated team of staff.
- Continued professional development.
- Excellent Senior Leadership Team
- Experienced and fully trained mentor
If you are interested joining this school's team as a Class Teacher - NQT, then this could be the role for you. If you would like to be considered for this role, please send Nurani at REESON EDUCATION an up to date CV for an interview after the Easter break. Alternatively, you can call through to the office on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job