Class Room Assistant
Chantry Hall Montessori Nursery
London, N22 7UL
Our Chantry Hall Montessori Nursery, is currently recruiting a Class Room Assistant. As a Class Room Assistant working with us, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place to work.
If you are passionate about childcare and want to inspire the next generation we would love to have you on our team! This is a full time position 46 weeks in the year with term time holidays. We are open between 8am and 6pm and offer flexible shifts.
Your role as Class Room Assistant will include;
- Full interaction with children, supervising their play, meals and nap times.
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues.
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times.
- Supporting the team in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage).
You will need:
- A minimum of a level 3 qualification or equivalent
- Comprehensive understanding of the EYFS
- Knowledge on safeguarding and policies
- First aid is desirable but can be obtained with us
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in childcare, please apply now, or contact our friendly and helpful recruitment team. We would love to hear from you!
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are 'spent’ under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job