Class 2 Rigid Tanker Driver
Full time, Permanent
Harefield, Uxbridge - UB9
£28,307.00 + OT (t+1/2 sat)
We are recruiting for a Class 2 Rigid Tanker Driver at our Harefield depot.
In return we are offering a competitive salary plus paid overtime to all their Class 2 tanker drivers and an employee benefit scheme including a meal allowance at £80 per month.
In the main our clients' class 2 tanker driver's standard working hours are a 4am-6am start dependant on the depot you are based, working an 8 hour day with daily overtime as and when required.
Our client is the largest independent distributor of fuels and lubricants in the UK. Employing in excess of 2500 people, we have locations spread across the mainland, the Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and the Isle of Wight
Our client aims to supply more fuel, oil and lubricants to our customer base. This means they need more dedicated Rigid Tanker drivers to help deliver excellent customer service by delivering their products.
- To deliver fuel and/or oil to customers
- To be fully compliant with all operational procedures
- To fully understand the products and services sold by the team on-site
- Responsibility should be taken for loading and discharging in a sensible manner
- To operate the Tanker vehicle and depot equipment as per Clients' requirements
- Checking the Tanker vehicle's roadworthiness before setting off using the daily vehicle checklist
- To fully be conversant with all the Tanker vehicles operations on site
Essential Criteria: In order to apply you must have:
- HGV Experience
- Full ADR licence - class 3 in tanks only required
- Class C
- Digital tacho card is mandatory
- Good communication skills
- Numerical and logical reasoning skills are fundamental
- Health & Safety Knowledge is desirable
It is preferable but not essential that you have:
- Experience delivering fuel or other bulk/hazardous material
- Previous experience in a similar role in the fuel industry is an advantage
Apply now with an up to date CV to be consideration