£27.777 pa + OT (weekdays: normal rate, Sat: t+1/2, Sun & bank holiday double time )
In return, they are offering a competitive salary plus paid overtime to all their Class 2 tanker drivers and an employee benefit scheme including a meal allowance at £80 per month.
In the main, our clients' class 2 tanker driver's standard working hours are a 4 am - 6 am a start dependant on the depot you are based, working an 8 hour day with daily overtime as and when required.
Our client is the largest independent distributor of fuels and lubricants in the UK. Employing in excess of 2500 people, we have locations spread across the mainland, the Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and the Isle of Wight.
- To deliver fuel and/or oil to customers
- To be fully compliant with all operational procedures
- To fully understand the products and services sold by the team on-site
- Responsibility should be taken for loading and discharging in a sensible manner.
- To operate the Tanker vehicle and depot equipment as per Clients' requirements
- Checking the Tanker vehicle's roadworthiness before setting off using the daily vehicle checklist
- To fully be conversant with all the Tanker vehicles operations on site
Essential Criteria: In order to apply you must have:
- HGV Experience
- Full ADR licence - class 3 in tanks only required
- Class C
- Digital tacho card is mandatory
- minimum 2 years of continuous driving experience as Class 2 driver
- Good communication skills
- Numerical and logical reasoning skills are fundamental
- Health & Safety Knowledge is desirable
It is preferable but not essential that you have:
- Experience delivering fuel or other bulk/hazardous material
- Previous experience in a similar role in the fuel industry is an advantage
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today or call a member of our friendly team David or Oksana for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'