Class 2 HGV Driver
We are currently looking for experienced Class 2 HGV drivers to fill positions with a very well-known Huntingdon based client. Interested candidates will hold a Driver CPC and Digi Card and experience driving in the UK.
Working hours are between 05:30am and 16:00pm flexibility is required, you will be guaranteed minimum for 37 hours a week. An Assessment and Induction day are required prior to starting work.
Responsibilities of the Class 2 HGV Driver
- Staff will be required to work with the loaders across all streams to meet the needs of the service.
- All collections must be made.
- Adhered to all Health and Safety regulations that are given on the induction day.
Requirements of the Class 2 HGV Driver
- UK driving experience
- Must have a UK Driving licence
- Maximum of 6 points on your licence, no DR10's or IN10's
- Driver CPC and Digi Card
Compensation for the Class 2 HGV Driver
The starting salary for this position ranges depending on days worked as follows:
- Monday - Friday: £9.50 - £11 per hour
- Saturday: £14.25 - £15.25 per hour
- Sunday: £19.00 - £20.00 per hour Enhanced rates after completion of 12 weeks
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job