HGV CLASS 2 MULTI DROP DRIVERS
EXCELLENT CLASS 2 DRIVER OPPORTUNITIES - Monday to Sunday work available (possible temp to perm positions available)
For this role YOU will ideally be based within a 30 minute commute of Bury/Manchester
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Your weekly earning potential will be £500 / £600
£13.25 Monday to Friday (LTD)
£14.50 Saturday (LTD)
£15.50 Sunday (LTD)
PAYE Rates are also available upon request
Rapier Employment have an exciting opportunity and are currently seeking HGV Class 2 Drivers for our client based in Bury Radcliffe Area. You will average between 40 to 50 Hours per week and this could involve some working weekends.
A usual shift consists of the Shop / Store Deliveries from our client's premises in Bury, and could be physically demanding as you will be delivering caged food products, we require you to be customer focused as exposure to the customer is inevitable. This is long term work, full-time and part-time shifts are available as preferred. You will also need to complete a driving and theory assessment once successful pre-employment checks have been completed.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION:
- Secure Parking on site
- Start Times vary from 04.00am - 22.00pm
- Any 5 from 7 once on the rota established
- Canteen Facility s on site
- Permanent opportunities are available, please advise us on application
- Some loading and unloading of vehicles is required
- Rapier Rewards - our subsidized welfare package
- City and Guilds accredited training and development opportunities
YOU WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Category C on your licence
- Experience of retail multi drop
- You should have held your HGV 2 licence for at least 12 months
- You must have at least 3 months commercial experience
- "Can do" attitude
- No DR10's No CD10's No IN10's - NO MORE THAN 6 POINTS
- Digital Tachograph card and CPC qualification
WHY RAPIER? BECAUSE WE DELIVER!
ABOUT RAPIER EMPLOYMENT:
Rapier offers over 29 years of excellence in providing dedicated workers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of commercial, production and logistics positions.
We are recruiters for many leading logistics firms in the UK. We are constantly on the look-out for drivers, warehouse and office based staff to fill both temporary and permanent positions.
As an equal opportunities employer, we place great importance on treating all employees fairly. As part of a generous employee package we offer many training and development opportunities, excellent rates of pay (including pension and holiday pay) and a benefits package that includes medical plan, life and disability cover.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Rapier Employment, who are a recruitment business.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'