Class 2 Multi-Drop Delivery Drivers wanted
Salary: £25,477.76 (on-target bonuses pay twice per year)
Hours are an average of 48 per week including weekends
Start time 03:00am - 04:00am.
Reynolds is a family business and is the leading supplier of fresh produce and chilled foods throughout the UK. Reynolds offers remarkable career opportunities to dynamic and ambitious employees.
Due to the rapid growth of their business we are looking for experienced Class 2 Multi-Drop Delivery driversto join our Depot in Stockport, Manchester.
The Class 2 Multi-Drop Delivery Drivers role
We will be looking for drivers to start immediately to complete a full comprehensive induction programme.
Working as a Professional Driver, you will be responsible for the safe delivery of goods to a large variety of customers. Due to our continued success and growth we are looking for the very best professional multi-drop full time drivers.
The ideal Class 2 Multi-Drop Delivery Driver will need the following:
- Digi Tachograph Cards and Driver CPC qualifications are essential.
- Applicants should not have any major convictions such as DR'S, DD'S, INS and no more than 6 Points on license.
- Smart and presentable appearance
- Flexible and adaptable attitude
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Highly organised
- Strong interpersonal abilities
- Respectful of the confidential nature of this role
- Flexibility with hours of work
- A can do attitude
- Reliable and responsible
- Knowledge of transport legislation and tachographs
By joining our team you can earn a competitive salary and during busy periods overtime is available. You will receive excellent training, quality uniform, the opportunity to earn additional money and rewards through bonus incentives, up to 33 holiday days per year, a desirable benefit package and excellent prospects for personal development and advancement.
- Permanent Contract
- We offer competitive rates of pay and a friendly working environment.
- Cash Introductory Scheme
- 28 days paid annual leave (increased with length of service up to 33 days)
- Enrolment in to Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Access to discounts and savings through our Retail Rewards portal
- Free onsite parking
- Direct access to loans and savings plans with NLCU
So what are you waiting for? To find out more about this Class 2 Multi-Drop Delivery Drivers role and to be part of our team apply now!
Reynolds is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'