Class 2 Multi-Drop Delivery Drivers wanted.
Location: Stockport, Manchester (SK4 1PQ)
Salary: £25,778 per annum inclusive of bonuses
About the company
Our client is a family business and is the leading supplier of fresh produce and chilled foods throughout the UK. They offer remarkable career opportunities to dynamic and ambitious employees.
Due to the rapid growth of their business they are looking for experienced Class 2 Multi-Drop Delivery Drivers to join their Depot in Stockport. They will be looking for drivers to start immediately to complete a full comprehensive induction programme.
They offer competitive rates of pay and a friendly working environment.
Hours are an average of 48 per week working 5 days over a 7 (Sunday main day off). Start time 03:30am.
Class 2 Driver (Cat C) Driver Potential earnings; £25,778 inclusive of on-target bonuses.
Duties of the Class 2 Multi-Drop Delivery Drivers:
- Work in a busy, active and lively environment
- Ability to manage own time and workflow
- Ability to work independently
- Collate deliveries
- Professional appearance and an enthusiastic attitude
- Good customer service skills
- Follow health and safety procedures
Requirements of the Class 2 Multi-Drop Delivery Driver:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communications skills
- Van delivery (multi drop)
- Category C1 Licence (car / van driving licence)
- Good geographical knowledge within the Manchester Area.
- Previous experience within a Multi-drop Delivery Driver role.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will also receive a desirable benefit package which includes:
- Permanent Contract
- Cash Introductory Scheme
- 28 days paid annual leave (increased with length of service up to 33 days)
- Enrolment in to Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Access to discounts and savings through their Retail Rewards portal
- Free onsite parking
- Direct access to loans and savings plans with NLCU
Digi Tachograph Cards and Driver CPC qualifications are essential. No major convictions such as DR'S, DD'S, INS and no more than 6 Points on license.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job