We are currently recruiting for passionate Class 2 drivers to work for our company based in Reading.
You will need to have an HGV2 licence, valid CPC and digi tachograph card.
This is a temp to perm role with extensive training.
Newly qualified drivers welcome to apply - Salary with no experience - £26,000p/a.
Salaries up to £31,000p/a after probationary period.
The right candidate will need to speak fluent English and be able to lift as there will hand balling involved.
You will need to have no more than 6 points on your licence.
Hours are Monday - Friday 4am - Job finish
Job role will include;
- Delivering customers orders on multiple drops accurately and on time whilst also providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining product temperatures
- Checking vehicles to ensure vehicle road worthiness and compliance with VOSA regulations
- Complying with Health & Safety, hygiene and other vehicle-related legislation
- Completing invoices and other such paperwork to record any shortages or returns.
Please apply if you feel you have the drive to succeed in this role.
- multi drop
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job