We are currently recruiting for passionate Class 2 drivers to work for our company based in Egham.
You will need to have an HGV2 licence, valid CPC and digi tachograph card.
This is a temp to perm role with extensive training.
Salaries are £31,000p/a after a successful probationary period it will rise to £32,500p/a.
The right candidate will need to speak fluent English and be able to lift as there will hand balling involved.
You will need to have no more than 6 points on your licence.
Hours are Monday - Friday 5.15am - Job finish
Job role will include;
- Delivering customers orders on multiple drops accurately and on time whilst also providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining product temperatures
- Checking vehicles to ensure vehicle road worthiness and compliance with VOSA regulations
- Complying with Health & Safety, hygiene and other vehicle-related legislation
- Completing invoices and other such paperwork to record any shortages or returns.
Please apply if you feel you have the drive to succeed in this role.
- multi drop
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'