Class 2 Driver
Monday- Sunday (5 days in 7)
Temp to Perm
50 hours per week.
£12 - £13 per hour
£ 33,800 - £ 36,000 (Bonus incentives in place)
My client is one of the UK’s leading shredding specialists. They provide a fast, efficient and secure destruction of confidential paper waste as well as most materials, offering this service both mobile on-site and off-site. It involves the destruction of confidential documents, hard drives and digital media, unwanted products and much more!
Their depots are located in several areas of the UK with their head office based in North East of London.
The Harlow depot is seeking drivers to help maintain their high standard of service including their high standard of security ensuring that confidential data can never fall into the wrong hands.
The job role involves the following -
- Multidrop 6-8 per day around the London/Greater London and surrounding areas
- Assisted by a drivers mate who will carry out most of the loading/unloading
- Collecting confidential waste paper
- Providing a high standard of service to all clientele
- Show excellent level of professionalism at all times
- Confident in dealing with the general public and customer facing
- Excellent communication skills
- Good level of English
Please click apply if you are interested to learn more about this role. If you are successful we will arrange a brief face to face interview with our client followed by a theory and practical test.
Once passing this stage, a full induction and training period will take place to prepare you for your temp to perm position.
Contact Pertemps Enfield now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"