Class 2 HIAB - Stevenage - 3 month contract
PERMANENT ROLE - £24,000 - £27,000pa - Monday & Friday - 39 hour Week.- 3-4 MONTHS CONTRACT
Class 2 HIAB Drivers required for a UK's leading supply chain provider based out of Stevenage
This is a permanent position with a salary of £24,000 - £27,000pa+Benefits, working a 39 hours per week working a rotational shift pattern between Monday to Saturday.
You will be delivering products to customers and providing exceptional service, ensuring all customers receives their goods, on time - every time.
Drivers will receive a loyalty bonus of £20.00 per full week worked during the temporary contract. The bonus is applicable subject to the following conditions:
- The employee must hold a full attendance record for each week worked (excluding Holidays taken).
- Employees only receive accrued payments on completion of the temporary contract
- You will be responsible for the accurate and timely movement of multi-drop and direct delivery of our customer's products.
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times.
- A flexible approach to working start times as dictated by the needs of the business.
- Complying with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive requirements.
Experience & Qualifications
- You must hold an in date valid Class 2 licence
- You must not have more than 6 points on your licence
- You must hold an in date CPC card and digi/taco card
- HIAB experience
- Home Delivery experience preferred and Customer facing awareness
- Excellent timekeeper and able to work unsupervised
- Enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering 1st class customer service
- Good communication skills and a flexible can do attitude to work
- Must have a good geographical knowledge
DBS check will be undertaken
If you feel that you have what it takes to support us in delivering the best service, we would love to hear from you, Please apply on line and if you have any question please feel free to contact a member of the team on
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.
- Class 2
- Class C
- Cat c
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job