Class 2 HIAB Driver - 6 MONTHS WORK
Driver Hire Reading are currently recruiting for a HGV Class 2 HIAB driver as a superb opportunity has arisen to work for one of our valued customers based in Reading
Our customer is one of the largest builder's merchants in the UK and has been supplying the building and construction industry for over 200 years.
Duties in this role will include delivering building supplies to customers around the local area using a Class 2 vehicle operating the HIAB crane.
Current shifts are Monday - Friday, 7/7.30am - 5pm.
Candidates MUST have the following:
- A Valid UK licence
- Held a Class 2 licence over 6 Months.
- Have over 3 months experience driving a Class 2 vehicle.
- Had previous experience operating the HIAB crane
- A Valid CPC Card.
- A Valid Digital Tachograph Card.
- References in a Class 2 capacity.
- No more than 6 points on licence (Minor offences only, no DR10's or IN10's).
Please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment!
- Class 2
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"