Opportunities have arisen for a experienced Class 2 HGV Drivers to work throughout the county of Conwy on an ad-hoc, temporary basis.
In the Recycling & Refuse HGV Driver job you will be:
- Leading, motivating and supervising the waste collection team including collecting, transport and tipping
- Responsible for the operation of all vehicle systems and assisting the team with loading of the vehicle and ensuring that bins are returned to the appropriate location
- Carrying out daily checks to ensure the vehicle is roadworthy and log and report all defects. Complete all necessary paperwork including timesheets, vehicle log book and tip records
- Engaging confidently and enthusiastically with the public to advise on all aspects of recycling and waste management
The successful candidate for the Recycling & Refuse HGV Driver job will need to have:
- A full UK driving licence, Tacho Card and Drivers CPC Card
- Previous HGV Driving and rear view mirror experience
- An ability to lead and supervise a team of operational staff
- Experience or have the ability to deal effectively with conflict and difficult situations involving staff or members of the public
- Ability to carry out risk assessments, identify potential Health & Safety issues and recommend changes to safe working procedures
- Please note: the post involves working outdoors in all weathers and adverse working conditions due to dirt, odour etc
This is a temporary ad-hoc vacancy with a pay rate of £10.54 per hour plus holiday pay. Working hours are usually 7am to 4pm and the role will be based throughout the county of Conwy.
Supertemps Limited is acting on behalf of our client as an employment business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'