HGV Class 2 Driver
We're looking to expand our ever-increasing multi-drop C&D operation and are looking for the right Class 2 Driver to come and join our team.
As a Class 2 driver, you will have experience of multi-drop and collection rounds; however, we would also be interested in hearing from newly qualified drivers. We have a driver trainer/assessor on-site to support development. Based from the depot in Lichfield, you will be given a broad, extensive range of delivery points across the WS, B and CV postcode; with regular daily collections, you can build a strong working relationship with our customers.
Working hours: Monday - Friday 07:30 start (48-hour contract), plus a rota for Saturday shifts ( 1 in 7)
(£12.70 per hour)
Upon completion of 12-week probation, you will be entitled to:
- 25 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Company Electric Car Scheme
- Company Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Discounts
- Death in service benefit
- Full company uniform & phone provides
- Wellness programmes
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- On-site parking
- Semi electric powered pump trucks provided for tail-lift deliveries
- Masks, gloves, wipes & hand sanitiser provided and continually made available
- Driver CPC (required)
- Class 2 licence required (C)
- DCPC licence renewal training is provided
- 6 points maximum on your license
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'