Permanent, Full Time, Class 2 Drivers Required
JBT are now looking for additional Class 2 drivers to join our award-winning team in Inverness.
You will be responsible for the delivery and collection of our palletised customer products throughout Inverness and surrounding areas.
Some duties will include:
- Ensuring that products are delivered to the correct location
- Identifying new product and customer opportunities
- Completing daily vehicle checks ensuring that your vehicle is kept presentable and roadworthy, reporting any defects
- Driving all vehicles in a safe manner
- Ensuring all goods are safely secured within the vehicle
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A full LGV C (Class 2) Licence
- Have no more than 6 penalty points. Unfortunately, we can’t consider licences with DR or DD offences.
- Have a valid Driver Qualification Card (DQC) Driver CPC
- Own a valid Digital Tachograph Card
- Physically active due to the nature of the role.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism
In return we offer:
- A competitive weekly paid salary
- Full company uniform
- Company pension
- Driver CPC training
- Subsidised Class 1 licence acquisition
What happens next:
If your initial application is successful, you will be invited to Interview.
Should you become successful in interview and demonstrate a level of professionalism on your driving assessment we would be happy to welcome you to the company as a Class 2 Driver
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'