Class 2 Driver
We are currently looking to recruit a Class 2 driver to work with a well known high street retailer on their multi drop deliveries to customer's homes along with a delivery partner, displaying high standards of customer service and professionalism at all times.
Flexibility is required to work any 5 days in the week (Inc weekends) with variable start and finish times.
Must have ability to complete some heavy lifting and moving of stock.
As a Class 2 Driver you will need to have:
- Category C driving entitlement.
- No more than 6 penalty points for minor offences. (No DD on IN)
- Valid digi card and CPC card.
- Pay Rates:
- Weekdays - £11.00 PAYE
- Saturday - £14.00 PAYE
- Sunday - £14.50 PAYE
- Working Hours: Morning starts
- Location: Basingstoke
- Duration: Ongoing (Temp to Perm)
Role of a Class 2 Driver:
- Delivering furniture to homes.
- Working in a 2 man team
Benefits of working with us as a Class 2 Driver:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job