FCC Environment have a requirement for a Class 2 Driver to join the team at their Aston Clinton Household Recycling Centre near Aylesbury, or their High Wycombe Household Recycling Centre near High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire.
The role will be to drive company vehicles to complete collections, ensuring that daily checks are completed to maintain road worthiness and safety.
Due to the nature of the work we need you to be physically fit, customer focused and possess good communication skills.
Working hours will start at 6.30am 5 days out of 7 and could involve working weekends on a shift basis.
As our Class 2 Driver your responsibilities will be:
- The safe and efficient operation of a company vehicle assisting in providing an effective delivery and collection service to our customers
- To ensure that you drive within the law and regulations at all times and that loads carried comply with all legal and environmental requirements
- To ensure that any vehicle you drive and equipment you use is mechanically safe as far as is required by you as the driver, before the vehicle is used on or off road
- Observe current legislation and company health and safety procedures
What skills and experience will you need to be considered?
- HGV Class 2 Licence essential
- Minimum 3 years HGV driving experience is desirable
- Roll on Roll off experience desirable
- CPC qualification essential – training for future units will be provided
- Nights out are not required for this position.
FCC Environment is a leading UK waste and resource management company, which is part of a global group with a strong heritage in providing services for communities and businesses. Our vision is to be the environmental company of choice, delivering change for a sustainable future.
FCC Environment’s core business centers on collection, resource recovery and renewable energy providing services for local authorities and commercial customers. To make our skills and expertise easily accessible to our customers, our business is grouped into five core services:
- Municipal services – household waste collection, street cleansing, parks and gardens maintenance
- Business waste solutions –waste collection and recycling services for small and large companies
- Recycling – material recycling facilities, household waste recycling centres
- Green energy –recovery of energy from waste
We operate over 200 facilities in England, Scotland and Wales and employ around 2,500 employees. We recycle 1.2 million tonnes of waste each year.
If you wish to be considered for our Class 2 Driver role, please click apply and submit your CV. You will receive an email shortly which you will need to read through.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job