We are working with one of the UK's leading warehousing and distribution companies who are now seeking some Class 2 Drivers for their operation in Bridgwater. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that offers a range of benefits that could include 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments and many more.
As a Class 2 Driver your main role will be to ensure that goods are delivered to customer stores on time and in full. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Timely and efficient completion of multi-drop deliveries
- Regular completion of vehicle checks
- Loading and unloading products and stock from the vehicle
- Provide excellent customer service
- Undergo regular training and driving assessments
- A valid CPC card
- A valid HGV Class C Licence
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- Experience driving commercial vehicles
- Ability to move product which may require bending, stretching and stooping
- A good geographical understanding
- Professional and service focussed at all times
To find out more apply online with your CV or contact Robyn Ough @ Pertemps: .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job