We have a great opportunity for both experienced and none experienced Class 2 Driver's to work for a large pharmaceutical company in Hinckley., you will need to live within the Hinckley or surrounding areas ideally.
As a Class 2 Driver in this company your main duties will be:-
- Delivering medical goods to Link Points across the UK.
- Dealing with complex paperwork and manifests.
- Following strict procedures and protocol.
- Some heavy lifting will be required.
To be considered as a Class 2 Driver you will have the following:-
- CPC, DIGI Card and a Valid Class 2 Licence.
- No more than 6 points on your licence (No DD/DR/INS)
- Good admin skills are required. You will need to make sure the information you log is accurate as you are dealing with medical goods.
- Drivers must be over 23 years of age due to insurance purposes.
The pay rate is £9.50 to £10.00 for PAYE (depending on experience) and Higher rates for LTD Drivers Monday to Saturday, hours of work are Monday to Friday between 04:00 - 17:00 and Saturdays between 04:00-11:00, Enhanced rates of pay for any hours worked over 48 hours.
The successful Class 2 Driver will be given a detailed induction and sufficient training before being sent out on your own.
Interested? Click Apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job