We are looking for a responsible Class 2 driver to distribute products promptly to clients/customers in the South West London Area. You will be responsible for representing the company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Deliver products to different addresses and through different routes
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
- Collect payments
- Inform customers about new products and services
- Complete logs and reports
- Follow regulations and safety standards
- Proven working experience (1-2 years) as a Class 2 driver
- Valid professional driver’s license
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them, so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job