A busy removal and exhibition company:
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Delivery and collection of products nationwide to exhibitions
* Driving a Class 2 vehicle
* Completing daily vehicle inspections
* Completing delivery paperwork with customers
* Adhering to all driving laws surrounding hours
* Unloading goods from truck for delivery
* Can Pay PAYE/Ltd company to suit
* Handballing will be required
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Full UK Driving Licence with no more than 6 penalty points (Essential)
* Licenced to drive a Class 2 Vehicle (Essential)
* Possess a digital tachograph card (Essential)
* CPC Qualification (Essential)
* Must be flexible in approach to working hours as start times may vary (Essential)
Each day we are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work throughout Worcestershire.
We operate from several conveniently located registration centres, therefore are likely to have an office close to you. We cover the following job categories:
Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
- HGV Class 2
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job