Monday - Friday (occasional weekends)
06:00AM-08:00AM (start times)
Temp to Perm
£13- £26 per hour
My client is seeking Class 2 drivers to work for their prestigious company based in Harlow. The company is the largest supplier of industrial gases and related equipment in the United Kingdom.
PPE will be provided including anti-static uniform. This is a brilliant opportunity for continuous development as the company offer work related training programmes which in some cases count towards driver CPC modules.
Full training will be given on-site prior to start.
- Multi dropping approximately 15-20 drops per day delivering to customers in around the area
- Adhering to strict Health & Safety operations as directed by the client.
- Delivering excellent customer service to all clients.
- Manual handling of cylinders.
The ideal candidate as follows -
- Must hold a valid ADR licence with classification 2 (in packages) is essential
- Have held the LGV entitlement for a minimum of 2 years, for insurance purposes
- Driving licence must not exceed 6 points (3 point max preferable) or include CU80, DD, IN10 or DR10 endorsements, for insurance purposes
- Physically fit and able for manual handling.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
PPE will be provided and continuous work related training programmes will be offered.
All breaks will be paid and holiday pay will accrued.
If you are interested please hit apply immediately or contact Pertemps Enfield.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job