Supasweep - Berkshire and surrounding areas
An excellent opportunity has arisen at supasweep for a Class 2 Driver Road Sweeper to become part of our operation, with excellent rates of pay. The successful candidates must be committed to providing a first class service, you will be required to service our construction projects in Berkshire and surrounding areas with full training on road sweepers given.
You should be able to fully demonstrate a high level of driving competence and have a flexible approach to your work.
- To ensure that all company Health & Safety policies are adhered to by you and others at all times.
- Ensure all aspects safety and customer site rules are adhered to.
- To drive defensively and fuel efficiently at all times.
- Ensuring all delivery and collection notes and paperwork are correct.
- Provide accurate paperwork relevant to debriefing of allocated jobs.
- Provide an exceptional standard of service to our customers.
- To carry out any other reasonable request as detailed by the Transport Management Team.
- Maintain cleanliness of company vehicles and wear Uniform and any PPE provided
Knowledge, skills and experience required but not essential :
- Current and valid LGV Licence.
- Minimum of 2 years’ driving licence
- Good communication & organisational skills.
The hours are Monday to Friday with finishing times dependant on customer requirements, Weekend work is available subject to customer requirements. 28 days’ holiday (including bank holidays) per annum, The applicant must have a HGV Class 2 and Full CPC. CSCS card and previous experience would be beneficial, but full training will be provided.
- CSCS Card
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job