Looking for a driving job?
Want to work Monday to Friday? Want guaranteed hours?
Then get in touch!
As a Van driver, you will have experience of multi-drop rounds. We treasure our customers so you will also need to be able to create a rapport with them.
- 6 Months experience
- Average drops 25 per day
- You will be given a range of rounds to allow you to build up expert knowledge of your region and customers. Collecting your loaded vehicle each day, you will make up to 30 stops to customers Whilst on site, you will calculate billing and rebate values, record quantities and signatures and take payment from clients. You will then return your vehicle to the depot each day to be emptied and cleaned by the depot team.
- Working Monday to Friday on an average 42.5-hour working week
- Successful candidates will have previous multi-drop experience.
- You will also have a Class 2 licence without any DR10 or IN10 (or equivalent) licence offence codes and no more than 6 points on your licence.
- At least 35 hours of Driver CPC training is also key.
- As the role involves moving and carrying weights in excess of 20kgs, we will provide manual handling training and medical screening to the successful candidate.
- Manual Handling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job