Are you a class 2 driver looking for work in the Luton area?
Are you a qualified Class 2 driver with CPC and Tacho card?
Due to our clients on going requirements, HR GO are looking for Class 2 drivers to be based from their Luton site doing store deliveries, mainly pallet pump truck deliveries but some hand balling may be required. Work is mainly Monday to Friday with occasional weekend work available
Our client is a leading provider of road transport and distribution services across the UK and Ireland with a strong focus on health and safety.
Why choose us?
HR GO Driving is a team where the focus is on building a solid foundation on reputation. This is done by employing high quality drivers and their retention:
· Listening to you - the professional drivers and not treating you as a number.
· Work for an agency that respect your skills
· Work for a rapidly increasing agency who specialise in HGV drivers.
What's in it for you?
· Day shift available.
· weekly paid
· Predominantly working Monday to Friday
· Regular shifts available
· Ongoing work with a client that treats you as a one of their employees rather than just an agency driver
What we require from you….
· Minimum of 2 years C+E experience.
· Full C+E Drivers CPC Card
· Holder of Digital Tacho
· No more than 6 points on your licence - (no DD / DR codes accepted due to insurance purposes)
· Good command of the English Language
If you require any further information or would like to apply, please call Rhi on or email you rmost recent CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job