Class 2 Delivery Drivers x 2
Location: Pershore, Worcestershire
Salary: Excellent rates of pay
Contract: Permanent, Full time - Nights
Shifts: 11 shifts in 14 days - approx. 55 hours per week
We are looking for a Class 2 Delivery Driver to work nights
My client was founded in 2005 and is based in Pershore, Worcestershire. We deliver fresh fruit, vegetables and other commodities nationwide.
Due to our expanding business we require a Class 2 Delivery Driver to work nights.
Applicants must have current digital tachogragh and driver qualification card.
Class 2 Delivery Drivers Duties include:
- Delivering produce as requested within a designated time scale
- Washing vehicles when stated, re fuel vehicle upon returning to the yard and keeping vehicle interior clean after every shift
- Obtain signatures for deliveries, collect empty pallets where possible and complete pallet return sheet
- Reporting all discrepancies and returns / collections
- Completing Driver defect sheets and time sheets every day with every vehicle driven
- A digital tacho card is essential and a fork lift licence is preferred but not essential.
- Applicants also need to have obtained their Driver Qualification Card.
- Applicants must have own transport to get to work.
Shifts: 11 shifts in 14 days; approx 55 hours per week
If you have the necessary skills and licences, please click on apply and attach your current CV, with a cover letter.
Please indicate which of the positions you are interested in when applying.
Experience of the following, an advantage: Driver, Class 1, Class 2, HGV, LGV, Night driver, Night Shift, Tramping, Tachograph, CPC, Driver Qualification Card, Forklift, FTL
- Class 2 Driver
- Tachograph Card
- Delivery Drivers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job