Class 2 Delivery Driver - 5391
Our Bordon based Client who specialises in freight transport are currently seeking to recruit an experienced 7.5T Class 2 / Cat C Delivery Driver to assist in the day to day operation of their business. As a Class 2 Driver you will be responsible for 10-15 multi drops in and around the GU and RH postcode area providing goods to local businesses.
- Drive Company vehicles and operate Company equipment in a safe and proper manner in accordance with Company Policies, procedures and legislation.
- Multi drops in around the GU, RH surrounding area (10-15)
- Be able to work independently liaising with Team Leader if needed.
- Have the ability to self-manage and use initiative for solving problems.
- Carry out vehicle checks prior to the operation of any vehicle.
- Provide a professional, safe and fuel-efficient driving service.
- Filling out all required paperwork after each drop
- On return to base, report to the traffic office for full debrief and report any exceptions in a timely manner.
This position will pay a salary of £23,000 per annum working a 48-hour week from 8am to 6pm Monday - Friday. You will be required to work a Saturday on a rota basis once every 8 weeks. This position also offers the chance to train for the C+E HGV Class 1 licence.
This position also offers an annual bonus of £2080 this is down to manager discretion on annual performance. This successful candidate will receive all the statutory benefits as well as:
- 20 days holidays + Bank holidays
- Full clothing provided
- Work mobile phone
- Overtime available (weekends)
- Commercial Vehicle
- Delivery Driving
- 7.5 Ton
- Multi Drops
- Class 2 Cat C
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job