We are currently recruiting for a very large and busy client based in Purfleet.
Our client is a market leader in home delivery and distribution and are growing rapidly. We need experienced Class 2 drivers to work on the furniture contract on a Temp to Perm basis.
The job role will include:
- Multidrop of furniture and household goods to residential customers
- Contact customers one hour before delivery is due to confirm
- Ensure ID is worn at all times
- Ensure delivery notes and paperwork is completed correctly
- If customers are not home, take photos of property as proof
- Using PDA to collect signatures from customers to confirm deliveries have been made
Drivers must have:
- Valid UK driving Licence covering Class 2 vehicles
- Valid CPC
- Valid Digitacho
- Excellent English skills
- At least 1 year experience driving a Class 2 vehicle
- No more than 6 points on their licence
The hours will be on a shift pattern as the company operates 7 days per week. The start time will usually be 6am.
Please apply with an up to date CV or contact Romax Solutions and ask for Alisia or Holly.