We are currently recruiting for a very large and busy client based in Croydon.
Our client is a market leader in home delivery and distribution and are growing rapidly. We need experienced Class 2 drivers to work on the furniture contract. This will be a Temp to Perm.
The job role will include:
- Multidrop of furniture and household goods to residential customers
- Contact customers one hour before delivery is due to confirm
- Ensure ID is worn at all times
- Ensure delivery notes and paperwork is completed correctly
- If customers are not home, take photos of property as proof
- Using PDA to collect signatures from customers to confirm deliveries have been made
Drivers must have:
- Valid UK driving Licence covering Class 2 vehicles
- Valid CPC
- Valid Digitacho
- Excellent English skills
- At least 1 year experience driving a Class 2 vehicle
- No more than 6 points on their licence
The hours will be on a shift pattern as the company operates 7 days per week. The start time will usually be 6am. Please apply with an up to date CV or contact Romax Solutions and ask for Alisia or Holly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job