Manpower Belfast is currently recruiting for a HGV Class 2 ADR Driver - (Cylinder Gas Delivery Driver) This position is temporary ongoing with an immediate start until March 2020. Please note that the work is 40 hours per week 0730am to 4.30pm.
The Job (Principal Accountabilities / Main Functions)
- £11.00 per hour - standard no overtime - Monday to Friday
- Contact employment with Manpower including 28 days holiday pay (pro-rata)
- Temporary position - full time hours
- Based in Belfast
- Hold a valid ADR Certificate in packaged goods for flammable gases (Category 2)
- 15-20 drops per day
- The position starts immediately (December 2019 until at least March 2020)
- Counterbalance forklift licence is preferred but not essential
- Applicants are required to have basic Maths/English skills and attention to detail skills
- Applicants must have full CPC digital tachograph card with a HGV Class 2 (Category C licence)
- Deliveries are to domestic, commercial, dealers and suppliers
- Health and safety, awareness, including manual handling knowledge essential
- Flexibility in working patterns and positive attitude in line with Drivers Hours Regulations
- Customer focused with a proven track record in dealing and interacting with people in a positive and professional manner
- General good level of health & fitness
- ADR Driver
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'