Our client requires a proffessional and customer focused Class 2 ADR Driver, who will be responsible for the collection of biological Waste for customers ranging from those requiring weekly collection of routine production or testing residues, to one-off clearances of time expired or redundant stock.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
*Collection of hazardous goods, delivery of new cylinders to various medical establishments
*Driving a Class 2 vehicle
* Collecting biological waste
* Completing collection and delivery paperwork
* Delivering excellent customer service
* Demonstrating excellent manual handling practise
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Valid Driver CPC and Digital Tachograph Card (Essential)
* Willing to lift waste cylinders
* Positive attitude (Essential)
* Able to work on own initiative (Essential)
* Numerate & Literate (Essential)
* Must have an ADR licence (Hazardous goods)
Salary: £12.50 (LTD)
Hours: 06:00-18:00 Monday-Friday
Basis: Temp - Perm
Driving Workforce are responsible for putting drivers into temporary and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team are highly experienced in filling the following roles; HGV 1 Driving, HGV 2 Driving, 7.5 Tonne Driving, Van Driving, Moffett Driving and HIAB Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best driving talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"