Immediate Starts Available - Temp to Perm Available
We urgently require experienced Class 2 or 7.5 Tonne drivers who possess a Digi card and DCPC Qualification for a prestigious Home Delivery contract. Working as part of a two man delivery team you will deliver a white Glove service delivering White goods direct to customer homes. Manual Handling training is provided by our client, with the emphasis on quality and customer service.
Once the temp to perm has been through drivers will be trained on electrical and plumbing instillation. This can offer up to £40,000 a year for drivers who are successful.
Maidstone, Chatham, Strood, Rochester, Tonbridge
- Competitive Rates of pay
- Long-term opportunity
- 7am Start times
- Preloaded vehicles
- Variety of days to available
- PAYE, Umbrella and Ltd Company drivers welcome
- Strong potential for temp to perm for reliable high performers
- Regular ongoing work, our drivers currently work 5 Days on 3 Days off per week
- Weekly Pay
- Uniform provided
You need to have or be:
- Valid UK 7.5T (C1) or Class 2 (C) Licence Category
- Digital Tachograph Card
- Drivers CPC Qualification and Card
- An early riser
- Aged 21 or over (Insurance Restrictions)
- Maximum 6 endorsement points on your licence (minor traffic offences only)
- NO DR, DD, IN endorsements
- Physically fit and mobile (the role requires you to lift some heavy items)
- Have a positive, professional and flexible approach
Please contact Chris Cundall or Sam Chester in our Maidstone Branch for further details and arrange Registration or submit your CV
- Manual Handling
- White Goods
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'