My client, the largest haulier of mail in the UK are seeking experienced HGV 2 Class 2 drivers to undertake work out of their busy mail center in Manchester.
We have work starting immediately for the right candidate. We currently have drivers working out of the Chorley, Manchester and Warrington depots who registered with our agency in 2015 who have continued week on week on this contract.
- Delivery of bulk mail to depots and postal hubs across the country
- The ability to work to strict timing arrangements provided by the client
- A safe and steady drive of company vehicles
Key Requirements - candidates must:
- Have held their Class 2 entitlement for more than 2 years
- Have 180 days driving HGV 2 experience in the last 2 years
- Be familiar with the UK road network system
- Be able to work to tight deadlines as the routes are very strict
- Be flexible with start times
Pay structure for Class 2 HGV 2 drivers
Days from £10.50 going up to £15.47 after 12 weeks
Nights from £12.50 to £17.58 per hour
***Above rates are for LTD Company drivers*** PAYE is £1p/h less
Various patterns of shifts Monday to Sunday, various start times available including early morning (~04:00), late morning/afternoon (11:00-13:00), nights (20:00 - 00:00). Shifts available including full-time hours, part time, weekends and ad-hoc duties.
This is a great role for any experienced Class 2 and drivers in Manchester looking to obtain ongoing work. If you are interested, please apply now for immediate consideration. Registrations for successful candidates are being held in our Swinton office.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job