Darren Bell Recruitment provide professional recruitment management and logistical support 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Our core specialism is the supply of permanent and temporary staff across Driving, Logistics, Industrial, Warehousing & Commercial sectors.
My client, one of the largest haulier of mail in the UK, are seeking experience Class 1 HGV 1 LGV CE drivers to undertake work out of their Trafford Park, Manchester depot.
This contract is ongoing all year contract. Due to the nature of the role flexibility is required as full time work is not always available. If you are seeking part time work on a regular basis, this job is ideal, however if you are flexible we will be able to keep you working all year between this contract and other work we have in your area.
- Delivery of bulk mail to depots across the country
- The ability to work to strict timing arrangements provided by the client
- A safe and steady drive of company vehicles
Key Requirements - candidates must:
- Have held their Class 1 entitlement for more than 2 years
- Have 180 days driving experience in the last 2 years
- Be familiar with the UK road network system
Monday to Friday days or nights. Sundays available as well.
Pay rates for Class 1 drivers:
Days - £10.67 PAYE flat rate; £13 LTD flat rate
Nights - £11.45 PAYE flat rate; £14 LTD flat rate
Premium rates for Saturday (£16 LTD) and Sunday (£18 LTD)
This is a great role for any experienced Class 1 driver across Trafford Park, Manchester area. If you are interested, please apply now for immediate consideration. Registrations for successful candidates are being held in our Swinton office.