Darren Bell Recruitment provide professional recruitment management and logistical support 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Our core specialism is the supply of permanent and temporary staff across Driving, Logistics, Industrial, Warehousing & Commercial sectors.
My Client, world's leading Cargo Services provider are seeking experienced Class 1 HGV 1 CE drivers to undertake work out of their Manchester airport depot. This contract is ongoing all year. This role would suit candidates who are mainly willing to work on nights however day shifts are available as well.
- Have held their Class 1 HGV 1 CE entitlement for more than 2 years with no more than 6 penalty points (no major endorsements DD, DR, IN etc.)
- Have 180 days driving experience in the last 2 years
- Be familiar with the UK road network system
- ADR licence will be advantageous, but not essential
- Delivery of bulk load/cargo to depots/airports across the country
- A safe handling of cargo documentation
- A safe and steady drive of company vehicles
- Mon to Fri night trunk starting between 2100 and 2300 (12h +)
- Mon to Fri night shunting starting between 1700 and 1900 (8h shift)
- Mon to Fri days local multidrop (2-3 drops; 2-3 collections; palletized deliveries no handball involved) starting around ~0600
- Occasional Sunday nigth trunks
Pay rates for Class 1 HGV 1 CE drivers:
- £13-£14 Days all hours LTD Company drivers
- £14-£15 Nights all hours LTD Company drivers
Successfull aplicant will be a required to:
- provide full 5 years work history and references
- pass DOS check
- pass security cargo training (level D) - ID card and nationaly recognized certificate will be ussued
This is a great role for any experienced Class 1 HGV 1 CE driver across South Manchester area. If you are interested, please apply now for immediate consideration. Registrations and required training for successful candidates are being held in our Swinton office.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job