Due to us winning some exciting new contracts in the area we are looking for up to 15 HGV class 1 drivers to work with us. We are offering a great opportunity to be some of the first drivers to work onsite as well as for any of our current client. An opportunity that could potentially lead to permanent position.
Class 1 drivers must be available to work Mon to Fri including occasional weekend work. Shifts available on Days/Nights/Night outs
Pay rates for Class 1 Drivers
Start from 10£ - 14£ per hour for weekdays
Weekend up to £18 per hour
Key Responsibilities of Class 1 Drivers
* Driving and operating a Class 1 vehicle
* Undertaking Class 1 delivery work including:
- long distance trunking
- depot to depot
- multidrop store deliveries
* Availability/flexibility to work either days or nights
* Minimum 6 months of experience in driving Class 1 HGV 1 LGV CE vehicles
* Digital tachograph card
Start times throughout the day and night:
* Earlies: Start times 3am - 6am
* AM: Start times 7am - noon
* PM: Start times noon - 4pm
* Nights: Start times 4pm - all night
* Good rates of pay plus Overtime and Weekends
* Flexible working: We have a shift pattern to suit you: Full weeks, odd days, and weekends.
* Good work at good companies.
This is a great role for an experienced Class 1 HGV 1 LGV CE driver who is wanting to gain regular work. If you are interested, please apply now for immediate consideration. Registrations for successful candidates are being held in our Leeds office.
- Class 1
- HGV 1
- LGV 1
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job