Salary: £30,250 basic - average earnings £37k with nights out and overtime hours
- To work as part of the Transport Team providing an efficient distribution service to our customers
- Delivering and collecting goods from various locations throughout the UK
- Maintain contact with the Transport Office to receive instructions and updates on your daily progress vs the planned work
- Maintain truck defect log
- Clean and inspect your vehicle in line with DVSA standards
- Obtain customer signatures for goods collected / received , PODS
- Assist in loading and unloading , including handball - up to 1000 loose cartons and full trailers of hanging garmets using hanging bars and cups
- Ensuring that the driver app is used and updated at all times
- Flexible in working hours possible weekend work and Bank Holidays
- Compliance to Transport Legislation
- Compliance to Company Health and Safety legislation
- Driving Style standards to Merc specification using Fleetboard telematics
If this role is of interest to you, please apply today or call and ask to speak to Tori.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'