Class 1 HGV Tanker Drivers
If you are looking for a career in Class 1 Tanker driving then we have the job for you!
We have guaranteed full time vacancies in Carlisle
We are looking for HGV Class 1 tanker drivers to work on fixed start times and fixed shift patterns, there are various shift patterns and start times available.
We have the following shift patterns:-
Tramping Positions / Day Shifts / Night Shifts - Various Shift Patterns & Start Times Available.
What we give to our drivers
- A Minimum of 10 hours per day guaranteed even if you only do under the 10.
- Shift lengths around 11 to 12 hours
- As much over time as you want.
- Clean and tidy vehicles no old than 3 years old.
- Professional driver’s uniform.
- On-line system that’s collates pay, forms and general information.
- Pay rates from £12.00 to £15.75 per hour.
- LTD or PAYE we can accommodate to your needs.
What do we expect from our drivers:-
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism.
- HGV / LGV / C+E / Class 1 Licence - Held for at least 12 months.
- Have driven as a HGV / LGV / C+E / Class 1 driver for the last 180 days.
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence (no DR, DD or IN codes).
- Possess a digital tachograph card.
- Full CPC
- Have attained a full understanding of tachograph legislation.
Apply today and we an get you started!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job