Driver Hire Reading are recruiting a Class 1 driver for a fantastic permanent opportunity that has become available in Newbury
Our customer is the leading force in the development and promotion of recycling end of life electronic equipment.
We are looking for a Class 1 roll on roll off driver who has at least 1 years experience in delivering and collecting recycling.
Monday - Friday, starting at 6am until 4pm.
Class 1 driver Candidates MUST have the following:
- A valid UK driving licence with C+E entitlement (Class 1)
- A valid CPC Card
- A Valid Digital Tachograph Card
- 1 Years roll on roll off experience
- References in a Class 1 capacity must be attainable
- No more than 6 points on licence (Minor offences only, no DR10's or IN10's)
To apply for the role of a Class 1 driver please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
- Class 1
- Roll on roll off
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job