Due to busy demands our well known distribution client is looking for Class 1 Night Weekend Trunk Drivers for their Newbury depot.
Working 9 to 14 hour shifts, earliest start time is 1.30pm to finish and latest start time is 7.30pm to finish
You will need to have held a C+E licence for a minimum of 12 months
Must have Double Decker Experience
Overall objective: To assist with the smooth running of deliveries from depot to hub.
· To complete collection and delivery of goods whilst following company procedures
· Ensure goods are safely secured and paperwork is in order
· Follow company security procedures
· Keep vehicle clean at all times
· Perform a vehicle defect report on every company vehicle you use and hand them in
· Undertake additional duties, or assist other members of staff, as may be reasonably requested by your Manager or the Directors
· Full UK ( C+E ) driving license required.
· Smart appearance.
· Good Knowledge of the English language CPC, digital tachocard IT knowledge/understanding required
· The ability to apply knowledge and understanding to the Job
· The ability to communicate effectively with the client and other members of staff in the operations and warehouse departments
· The ability to work as a member of a team in the transport, office and warehouse departments as required
Rates of pay Saturday £17ph to Sunday £18ph
*We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role. If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful *
- CPC National
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'