Class 1 Night Trunk Driver
Class 1 - Night Trunk Driver - Job Summary
Our client is a highly successful family run business that has been established for over 30 years. Their company encompasses numerous departments, including General Haulage, Warehousing, Pallet deliveries, Walking floor & also offer a number of specialised vehicles.
Due to continued business growth, they now have a full-time position available in their Pallet department as a Class 1 Night Trunk Driver. The job would require working Monday night through to Saturday morning and will include travelling up to their Central hub.
Class 1 - Night Trunk Driver- The Ideal Candidate
- Must have valid HGV 1 licence
- Relevant experience in a similar role is essential
- Must have a valid CPC card
- Understand and able to comply with Drivers hours and WTD legislation.
- Should comply with on-site health and safety requirements.
- Good geographical knowledge
- Have the experience and knowledge to be able to divert cross country to and from the hub as and when signs, traffic or other conditions dictate.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Disciplined attitude
Class 1 - Night Trunk Driver - The Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Health care insurance
- Full H&S Training will be provided and CPC will be paid for by the company going forward.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job