Staffline Huntingdon are currently recruiting for Class 1 Night Drivers for our established client in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. A knowledge of using curtainsider and containers will be required as well as experience with driving manual vehicles.
There are Ongoing shifts available
Responsibilities of the Class 1 HGV Driver
- Making sure loads are safely secured.
- Perform daily vehicles checks.
- Making sure all paperwork is completed and accurate.
- Pay attention to fuel consumption and driving in a safe manner
All drivers must have the following:
- A valid UK Driving licence, CPC and Digital tachograph
- Have held a C+E category for at least 2 years and have 1 years driving experience in the UK.
Pay rates for PAYE
- Monday to Friday £110 per shift
- Saturday £120 per shift
- Sunday £130 per shift
Pay rates for LTD
- Monday to Friday £130 per shift
- Saturday £140 per shift
- Sunday £150 per shift
All drivers must have a UK driving licence with no more than 6 points, DR, IN and TT convictions.
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
- Class 1 Driver
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job